This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Data Controller: WellAir, Inc. Contact us at any time to request access to any information we have about you, correct information or delete information via telephone at 1.866.508.1118 email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Collected: We capture various data elements and information such as your name, your company name, your mailing address, email address, IP address, how you use our site, and attributes of your access device [ex: your operating system, browser, computer vs. phone]
- Selling Information to 3rd Parties: we do not sell information to 3rd parties.
- Sharing with 3rd Parties: We may disclose your information to 3rd parties, to the extent necessary to operate our business or to enforce any legal or other rights we might have. For example, we may share your address with a distribution partner in order to send you product materials.
- Cookies: We may use multiple cookie types to enhance the security, operation and user experience on our website.
- Securing Information: We use SSL to encrypt all communications between you and the web site in order to protect your information while in transit.
- Privacy Shield: Data may be held in the United States of America or in Europe. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any Data Processors adhere to principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Sensitive Personal Information: We do not intentionally capture sensitive personal information [ex: race, ethnicity, health conditions, political beliefs].
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our website using various tools such as Google Analytics or MixPanel. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. The information we collect from analytics helps us understand our site's performance, what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
We may send you email notifications regarding new products or services or which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters or notifications when new training is available). You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time. We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically engaged to help deliver our own services, as detailed above.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
WellAir takes many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Use of SSL encryption, as appropriate
- Key infrastructure stored in secured datacenters
- All access to information is restricted and requires username/password for access
We expect users of this site to be responsible for keeping password and user details confidential. Nobody at WellAir will ever ask you for your password, so please don’t trust anybody asking you for it. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, account management) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Updates to this policy